Last week our CCA teacher go bring us to the Kampong Lorong Buangkok take picture. Then very funny leh. There was one hse got dog medium sized lah. Then I didnt know it came out mah. Then I saw Doreen and others start to run and then I look behind me saw de dog chasing after us den I also run lor. LOL! Teacher keep saying dun run! dun run!
Then this week assembly that time very suay leh. Our class late and then got scolding from teacher. Well, not entirely our fault....I also got rush like xiao leh............
Then yesterday PH times we go hall take speech day rehearsal and wushu. You know de d and t drawing the photo holder hor, I really at my wits' end le lor. Edit dunno hw many times still cannot.........zzzzzz
Anyway, later going to see bungalow and going for my grandma's birthday dinner! =)
Have a nice weekend!!!!!!!!!!!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment