Friday, March 13, 2009

Many things happened this week! =)

This is my jie ( cousin) it is her house.
Here are some CNY pictures.


Hey hello! I got many things to tell today! This week got de Lit Dramatisation and it was so funny. The whole thing was kind of disorganized but still ok lah. =)

Then today the class very hyper!!!! The most funny part is English and form teacher period. KEN LEEEE!!!!!!!!!! dulibulibu dou chu..........LOL.......wad is she singing....HAHAHA!!!! And also mr teo danced and the whole class became so wild too!!!!!!

Got back my report book too. Hey but I think there's sth wrong with my d and t marks leh....zzz......got to clarify that again......

Today worst part is CCA. We go computer lab edit photo and it was very mah fan leh! Got to print out and fill in form somemore......And wednesday need to go Maritchie Reservoir to take pictures! LOL.......sianz la.......

The good news is that the March holidays have officially started but it makes no difference. I have a pile of hmwk and project waiting to be completed........zzzzz.....Tuesday going to snow city with my sister!!!!! :)
Have an enjoyable March Holiday! =)

No comments: