Today......
I went to Mimosa playground. Played badminton. Halfway through, got one kaypo old man come and comment on my game, say must look at de ball, must swing the racket, and said dat he was once a very gd badminton player, played for de state.....play for 30 yrs.......zzzzzz
He kept saying LOOK AT THE BALL. It's so duh.....If I'm not looking at de ball, den hw can I hit!? He kept talking and talking and he said:" See , I teach u a bit den u improve. See de difference. I teach for while den u learn already!" I mean my standard is always lidat......I felt like telling him to let me play in peace........But you know some of these elderly ppl are lonely and just need to talk a little.....so I thought nvm la..........
Ok, enough of that..........I just want de song track " Qi li xiang" by Jay Chou.
Any of you have? Let me know! :)
Have a nice June Holiday!!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment