Hi =) Just write sth quick. Today CCA resume.......zzzz....After sku adrielle and I went to Kofu to eat lunch. Today's sci lesson very funny. Andrew was dam funny. HAHA. Then home econs also. He was late den tcher ask him why you need ur fren 2 follow you to toilet? He said cuz I scared got ghost. LOL
Today home econs make cupcake....quite yummy=)
Nxt week got many tests coming up =(
Wed- Maths test Thurs-Chinese test
eng exposition test also coming I tink.......zzzz
This week art lesson was kind of rock. Tcher play new divide in class. So cool lor!!!!! Keep playing over and over again.......
Next Monday my parents wedding anniversary :) But theycelebrate early. 2mr whole family going to eat buffet. See you till then =)
Have a nice weekend!!!!!
Dunno wads wrong wif blogger keep giving me problems. One moment can upload pictures and de nxt moment cannot.Very frustrating leh.
No comments:
Post a Comment