Monday, November 22, 2010

This blog is rotting, I know:P

Hey, lol..Holidays are here..But I still dun make the effort to update...Oh well, I think it's because of facebook, that I'd rather update facebook ( which more people will see) than my blog ( which has a feeling of emptiness). Okay, so I have no idea why I'm updating it now :S maybe bored? lols...anyway, class chalet will be in a few days time. Hmm, and before u know it, time zooomz past and Christmas arrives :) Then a new year begins. It's like a cycle.... An endless cycle. Hmm, well, I do have pictures to upload, but I'm kinda lazy:P so, if u want pictures, go to my facebook instead:P This shall be my word blog=) ....erm FOR NOW...XD  And I have removed music from my blog cuz it's kinda outdated. Music website got error cant enter...So...bear with the silence for now :P hehee

That's all .... Have a great season ahead every1 ! ^^

No comments: