Saturday, June 28, 2008

Laptop and Pei Hwa Times CCA

My dad buying new laptop soon....yay!!!!! Yesterday I went for the Pei Hwa Times CCA .......then so funny.......Cuz de teacher said that everyone in the class had to comment something about some pictures she showed us.....and as you know......I'm the quiet quiet sort la......so I was like so reluctant to say sth.... but I did in the end...lolx.....If not must stay back for remedial......then Yi yue was telling the class sth about what she learnt during the straits times camp........then....Adrielle and I kept laughing laughing.....lolx.....The teacher saw and then told us to stand up................zzzzz....She said " Why you two keep laughing ah? After yi yue will be your turn to say sth. I want you to ask yi yue a question about what she learnt." lolx......Then after the CCA, Adrielle and I went down.....zzzz......saw larry at the NPCC there........then we laugh again.......and then we kept taking photos of the " Ugly Duckling Dictionary" ask Adrielle who is that, she will tell you.

Have a nice day!

No comments: