Tuesday, June 3, 2008
This sounds like yesterday's post
Yesterday my mum and I and my didi mei mei we all went to compasspoint. Actually wanted to go to Hougang mall, but since we arrived at Sengkang first so we went to compasspoint first. Went to Yoshinoya for lunch....Couldn't make up my mind where to eat at first....lolx.....cuz too many varieties......Then went to popular bought one pathetic Roald Dahl's book called Danny the champion of the world. Why do I say it's pathetic? Because that was the last book in popular....even the one in Thomson has no stock.....so i just bought it...with a 10% discount only......It was a browsing book. That means it was sort of like a display book where some window shoppers just drop by and take the book flip it and then chuck it aside.......But no choice must buy because I had been looking for that book for a long time...It had dog ears and did not look like a new book at all...That's why its pathetic...Then later met Jia Qi.....lolx....What a small world.....saw many other pei hwa students there too.....Well, I'm one too but I don't think any of them knew I was frm Pei Hwa........And yesterday took the cough medicine....made me soooo sleepy....zzzzzzz Today nth much happened....Just the usual life.......zzzzzzz Oh yeah....suddenly remembered sth....haha.....I bought 5 car displays...as in car displays.......not real ones.......but brother bought 4 I bought 5. Well, he already has enough to display for one whole shelf....lolx..........At least now I know I've got a new interest...That is collecting car displays.......But can't collect too many ...lolx....expensive leh.......My brother was luckier...He managed to find one ages ago with so many cars inside and it was $30 for many cars.....This time 5 cars already cost $30. 5 cars only....that time my brother's one had like 20 cars I think....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment