I'm so so so so very very very DELIGHTED!!!!!!!!!!! After more than a decade of my life, I finally get to see REAL SNOW. And I really mean the REAL ONE. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going at around the end of November. It's the winter season. And I get to ride on an aeroplane again!!!!!!!!!!!! Now it's the September Holidays. For those of you who think it's a holiday, You better wake up. For those of you who know it's study study study time, then just keep studying! HAHAHA!!!!! No I'm just joking......You need some rest time too.
Yesterday was the Teacher's Day Celebration. We had very entertaining performances. Everyone had a great time. I need to improve on my English, Chinese and Geography. If I can excel in these 3 subjects, it will be perfect.
I wish everyone a fun and enriching September Holiday. All the best for your Final Exams!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice day!
1 comment:
OMG
HILLARY!
ITS ME! PIRAMOL!
rmb?
omg its been ages since we talked
i hope u didnt forget me
reply soon k?
heres my blog url
www.mollyactuallyhasablogat.blogspot.com
talk to u soon ya?
Post a Comment