Friday, September 19, 2008

PEACEFUL AND QUIET CLASS PLZ!!!!!!!!

I tell you arh.......My class really......Dunno wad to say leh............Are they being funny??? Well I dun think so....... Always talk nonsense derh.......Lesson time also............. How I long for a PEACEFUL AND QUIET CLASS. Anyway, all the common tests this week finish already.......Good lah....But the real one havent even started........Today got Geography test...........I very long never play maple le leh................zzzzzzzzzz...............Then today 1E1 go for the P.E lesson then very funny leh because our teacher call Adrielle and I out, ask us be captain leh........ So we go different groups........ then my grp all run for the floorball like siao.....Then I'm not good at using the sticks to hit the ball lah....so I kick instead then the other team the members all say " Dun kick lah!" HAHA but I think kicking is much easier.

Then after that recess time hor, Adrielle and I we saw the 3 funny people all at de same time again leh......It's like so coincidence lor!!!!! Later Maths lesson, teacher teach the graph thing and then yeah I took out my graph paper and draw..........zzzzzzz.........Ok then the class so noisy, chaotic den I was like rushing home leh..........

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: